WELCOME TO KINDRED
Service times: Sunday mornings at 8:30am, 10:15am, and 12:00 Noon.
How do I find the church?
Kindred is located on the south side of the 91 freeway between the Weir Canyon Road and Gypsum Canyon Road exits. We are nestled in the hills at the base of the landmark cross visible to all who travel the 91 freeway.
Where do I park?
As soon as you begin driving up the hill, stop at our greeter station and they will direct you to easy visitor parking.
What about my children?
Kids are a top priority for us. Kindred provides secured check-in/check-out, well trained and caring teachers and staff, and age-appropriate Bible lessons. Our greeter station will guide you to:
- Kindred Little Kids: Infant to 2 Years Old
- Kindred Kids: 3 Years to 6th Grade
- Kindred Student Ministries: 7th through 12th Grade meet second service and also, during the school year, on Wednesday nights.
What else happens on Sunday morning?
- Young Adults: (18 to 27) meet first service.
- Adults: Kindred University offers adult fellowship classes for all ages. There is a variety of classes offered during both services and they are taught by pastors, elders and leaders within our congregation.
- Fellowship: Arrive early and enjoy coffee and donuts on the patio. Visit our ministry tents for information about the classes, programs and events available at Kindred.
What do I wear?
People at Kindred dress in a variety of styles, from suits and ties to casual.