"I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship."
God calls each and every one of us to serve each other. We are to bless those around us as we honor the Lord with our gifts and service, in all areas of our lives. "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many." Mark 10:45
There are several opportunities to serve at Kindred, no matter what your abilities are.
Serve at Kindred Church
One of the best ways to grow in your relationship with Christ, meet people, and develop relationships, is to serve the local church with your gifts. We not only have serving opportunities on the weekends but also throughout the week! Check out some of the areas you can get plugged into to serve below.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our Leadership page!
- We are looking for creative individuals or those who would like to learn more about technology in the church!
- Basic graphics for verses & quotes of our pastors
- Photographers, Videographers, and Video Editors
Indispensable Ministry (Special Needs)
- Set Up & Tear Down Assistance on the Patio (both services)
- Set Up & Tear Down Assistance at Help Desk (both services in the Kindred Kids Area)
- One to One Buddies for the Kids (both services)
- Teachers for Children (second service)
- Teachers for our Adult Class (first service)
- Musicians for our Adult Class (first service)
- Helpers for our Adult Class (first service)
Welcome Lunch Servers
- We need people to help set up tables and serve food at the Welcome Lunch once a month.
- Must have a friendly, welcoming spirit and a servant’s heart.
- Times needed: 11:30am-1:30pm Sundays once a month (dates TBD)
- We need new ushers for 2nd service
- We need men for two Sundays a month to handle serving coffee between both services.
- We need men to meet and encourage men and their families for both services on Sundays.
- We need men to tear down and set up the tables and tents on the patio.
- We need men for the Men's Breakfast on the second Saturday of each month: Preparing the breakfast at 5am, set up team, serving food, and discipleship.
- Patio set up between 7:30am - 8:30am on Sunday mornings
- Patio tear down from 12:30 - 1:00pm on Sunday afternoons